ACT ( ACTIVE ADVOCACY of COMMUNITIES for TOMORROW) is a registered NGO (762/15) whose objective is to promote, support and help sustain initiatives having a positive impact on communities.
We are a team of dedicated people who believe in the Power of Individuals to bring CHANGE through PROJECT INITIATIVES through implementing the following:
- Promoting active citizenship
- Promoting collective actions as powerful agents of change
- Highlighting the impact of individual and/or collective initiatives
- Inspiring others through carried-out initiatives and success stories
- Following defined guidelines of good governance and transparency
- Evaluating the organization’s performance periodically
- Emphasizing on team work for credit
- Optimizing social and environmental impact on people
- Working in coherence with the objectives and reason of being of the organization
“ACT” aims to foster peace and promote human rights principles by enabling people to invest in their future and enhance the quality of their lives in Lebanon, the MENA region and the world.
“ACT” works on creating active communities through empowering groups and developing the capacity of individuals especially youth and women.
- Building better communities by implementing capacity development and team- building activities through community festivals to promote positive change.
- Raising awareness and advocacy among groups and individuals through trainings, workshops and mentoring programs.
- Recognizing innovative ideas and award-winning projects.